Friday, March 20, 2009

Vacations

So, tonight is my first and last night of vacation.

My spring break began at 2:23 this afternoon, but ends very soon as the wife is going to visit her sister in Illinois for the next 7 days. I will be left to fend for myself with the little ones. Luckily, I have the mother-in-law around the corner, and a babysitter coming to watch them one day. Usually spring break consists of sleeping in and playing golf (not both on the same day of course) but this year it is playing Mr. Mom.

In other news, I am so tired of the garbage that is happening in Washington DC that I have decided to not read anything that will make me any more angry than I already am. So, no Rush Limbaugh, no politico, no left wing or right wing news sources. Just sports and local news.

No comments: