Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November

Brrr... It's cold here. Looking like La Nina weather pattern will cause us a cold but potentially dry winter here in the High Desert.



Thanks to the CTA for sending me the money they took from me that wasn't used on representation. This year it was $353.05! That's a boatload of money that they steal, er, extract from teachers salaries to do non-uniony things. Considering they do not represent my interests in politics, I am MORE than happy to be an agency fee payer. Thanks to the CTEN for helping me with that.



Saw a post on yahoo/youtube of a football play that the ref's kicked. Back Handsprings are not illegal. These ref's were, well, not thinking.

Baby #3 is on the way. As of today, all things are a go for a Dec. 13 c-section. Thank you Lord for the possibility of a term baby!

No comments: